31 Gauvin Street, Charters Towers CityFOR SALE $230,000
- Property ID: 61474960
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 645 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
PRICE DROPPED!! Fantastic spacious home with Teenage Retreat, Cooks Kitchen.
This lovely home is comfortable and spacious and ready to live in. Features include
* A strong and solid 3 Bedroom home ( two with huge built in robes). The bedroom are all large with heaps of space.
* Modern purpose built cooks kitchen lovely roomy and well organised with lots of drawers and doors to accommodate all the ingredients and tools of the trade, plenty of bench space & a double oven and gas cook top.
The bathroom is big and has the exhaust fan light heater combo, vanity and a shower.
* Air-conditioned, ceiling fans and security screens.
* Large laundry with storage and heaps of space for extra storage.
* Single bay lockable shed, power connected with adjoining single carport used as an undercover area.
The Teenage Retreat is connected to the house and is quite spacious, Plenty of room for a bed, lounge and table. Has a cute kitchen and 2 doors leading out to the shady and inviting outdoor areas. There is a 2nd toilet and a shower could easily be installed in the shed.
* Well fenced, established trees and gardens on watering system, 3 paved areas outdoors, raised vege gardens just need cleaning up and could be back in use.
* 645m2 allotment, large shady greenhouse, garden shed.
*Good location, compact, low maintenance property.
With a little bit of love this house could be an absolute gem, it has a lovely homely feel and the lay out is great. This house is just waiting to be snapped up.
Grocery Or Supermarket : Foodworks
69 Hackett Terrace, Charters Towers
School : Richmond Hill State School
Baker Street, Richmond Hill
Food : Tarcoola Food Market
69 Hackett Terrace, Richmond Hill
Bar : R S L Sub-Branches
8/10 Prior Street, Richmond Hill
Admin Smartest in the west